lunedì 29 dicembre 2008
Iscriviti a: Commenti sul post (Atom)
- He is still working as artistic director on the 3D animated series prince of SanSereno co-produced by RAI and TILAPIA Animation Studio.
- He is making an illustrated book of Don Chisciotte for children for the publishing house Lavieri.
- He is currently working on the 4th and last issue of the series A Skeleton Story which win the best comic series prize at the Treviso ComicBook Festival .
- He makes (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer) the trailer in animation 2D of A Skeleton Story, showed at Comicon 2009 of Naples.
- He is one of the six Italian authors selected by the Comicon of Naples and the Soprintendenza for the Archaeological Assets in Southern Etruria, for the realization of 8 tables of comic strip that will come exposed at Rome in the Museum of Julia Villa.
- He participates, by realizing an illustration, to an exposition in the Museum of Capodimonte, Naples, entitled Comic strips to the Museum. His work is selected for the catalogue cover and for the poster.
- He makes (writer, penciler, colourist) in collaboration with Andrea Scoppetta, issues 2th and 3th of the comic strip A Skeleton Story published by GG Studio.
- He participates, by realizing an illustration, to the exposition at PAN (Contemporary Art Museum), Naples, on the subject: Vesuvio.
- An exposition dedicated to A Skeleton Story is organized by Not Gallery, contemporary art gallery.
- He makes (writer, penciler, colourist) the 1th issue of the comic strip A Skeleton Story, in collaboration with Andrea Scoppetta The work was published by GG Studio.
- He starts his comics teacher activity at the Chimera laboratory, in Battipaglia.
- He starts working, as art director, at the trailer of the 3D animated series Prince of SanSereno, co-produced by RAI and TILAPIA Animation Studio.
- He makes the comic book Bye Bye Jazz (writer, inker), in collaboration with Luca Scornaienchi and Andrea Scoppetta. The work was published by Lavieri Comics.
- He makes the characters design for the animated series Prince of SanSereno, co-produced by RAI and TILAPIA Animation Studio.
- He works as backgrounds designer for RatMan animated series.
- He makes the 2d animated short movie Và (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer) ( 3 '). His work wins the Med Festival Video first prize.
- He is selected for the BJCEM (Biennial of the young artists from Europe and Mediterranean).
- He makes, as scriptwriter and rough drafts corrector, the comic book Zero or One, of Andrea Scoppetta.
- He organizes, togheter with other members of the art team Opus Barnabai, an exposition at Not Gallery (contemporary art gallery).
- He makes “Teste al Muro” (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer), a 2D short movie (duration: 5 '). His work is selected for Venice Palace Festival, in Rome.
- He makes the videoclip La Paura (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer) (2D animation) for the musical band Bisca. The work is inserted in the All Music channel programming.
- He makes 4 comic pages for Sinestesie, comic book published by Facta Manent (ComicOn).
- He makes (artdirector, animator, background designer) the pilot episode for the animated series Rigatoni Family, produced by Tilapia Animation Studio.
- He participates, by presenting some comic boards, to A1 Comic Freeways, a comic Exposition that goes all around Italy.
- He makes ARK, a comic book published by Grifo Editions and distributed by Pegasus.
- He works as assistant of animation directors Le Duc and Gianola at the Animathon manifestation promoted by RAI.
- He makes the web clip (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer) EL Medley Cafè, 2D animation (4 '10”), published inside the Latin Kimbo 2001 compilation DVD.
- He works as storyboarder ofthe long movie La Volpe a Tre Zampe, directed by Sandro Dionisio and produced by Teatri Uniti.
- He makes the videoclip in puppets animation (artdirector, director, animator, puppets and backgrounds designer, screenplayer) of Kanzone su Londra for the musical band 24 Grana. His work obtains the best editing prize at the MEI, the italian music independent labels festival- and is inserted in the MTV channel programming.
- He starts teaching Illustration at the National School of Comix in Napoli.
- He works as animator at the Maurizio Forestieri's Graphilm animation studio, in Rome.
- He obtains the Diploma of animation cinema director at CSC (Centro Sperimentale per la Cinematografia), in Rome.
- He makes an 8 pages comic entitled Ypa nuit ilio, and wins the Silver Pierlambicchi, in Prato. The work is published by the Centro Fumetto Andrea Pazienza. Vincenzo Leombruno and Luca Carini, will make a 3D short movie taken from this comic. The work will win the Bassano film Festival in 2004.
- He collaborates to the screenplay of Smile, an animated shortmovie directed by Simona De Rossi, winner of the Dervio animation festival as best first work.
- He makes Looking Death Window (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer), a traditional animation short movie (10 '). His work wins the Cylect international competition prize and the first prize at the Sixth International Festival of Film Schools, Mexico City.
- He makes Again (artdirector, director, animator, puppets and backgrounds designer, screenplayer), a puppets animation short movie (2 '10”). This work results winner of the Jury Prize at the Castelli Animati animation festival, in Genzano.
- He is selected in order to take part to a film writing stage delivered by Amos Gitai, Ferid Boughedir and Alberto Simone.
- He makes (artdirector, director, animator, background designer, screenplayer) with Maximum Nebiolo, Morgan Rosso Painting, an experimental 2D short movie that, togheter with the other works by CSC students, wins the Mr. Rossi Prize for the Best Quality Works.
- He makes stop motion special effects and animated credits for Toxic Twins, a fiction short movie written and directed by Edo Tagliavini.
- He starts to study Sociology at the Federico II University, in Naples.
- He is selected as one of the five students of the triennal course in Animation and New Tecnologies at the CSC (Centro Sperimentale per la Cinematografia), in Rome.
- Obtains the scientific High School Diploma, in Napoli.
Il sole orientale che stende le due a-simmetrie mi inquieta un pò..
a me piace, etereo direi
colgo l'occasione per invitare tutti sul nuovo blog della GG Studio dove ospitiamo con piacere il questo link nel blogroll.
ecco l'indirizzo ed a presto: http://www.ggstudiodesign.com/blog/
Posta un commento